I have to admit that I spent most of this weekend knitting.  I got so into working on Ene’s scarf that I probably got a little knit crazy.  Out of the 4 charts, I’m now just starting the 3rd chart.  I did notice a rather large blunder on my part.  For some reason, and lord knows where I made the mistake but the bottom edging is not what it should be.  It actually looks like I chose to not do half of it.  But the strange thing is, is that I have the correct number of stitches and I knit the correct number of rows.  Oh well.  I’m not too worried.  I’m going to call it a design change.  And no one will be the wiser.  If I get a chance tomorrow I’ll take some pictures of my progress.

Advertisements